Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sport Coaches 9 May 2012

Today we got to work with the Mainpower Sport Coaches Shane and Zak. We are learning about Invasion Games (attacking and defending) First we practised our passing and catching and then we played cone touch. We had to remember 3 things: score, pass and move. It was hard to remember all 3 but we enjoyed playing the game.

           Passing and Catching





Cone Touch







We enjoyed passing and moving but forgot to score sometimes and sometimes we passed and scored but forgot to move. We loved playing all the games and are looking forward to next time.

10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed playing the games. Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked catching and passing. Brianna

    I liked passing, catching and moving. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it because I learnt how to do chest passes. Ben

    i liked when we did chest passing. Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the games people forgot to wallk over to the lillypads. Sean

    Braydn likes the bean bag game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We liked coming to play games and learning new games Natalie and Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Liked throwing and catching. matthew

    i liked the games.Tanesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked passing the bean bag with Stevie. Amber

    It was fun because I got to wear the bibs. Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it was not fair because people did not give me the beanbag. I think we need to think more about where to pass. I did enjoy the passing and catching game. Holly

    I really liked playing the games. Carenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love catching and passing and the games were fun. Rebekah

    I love passing and catching and playing your wonderful sport games. Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great time playing these games, Caitlin

    ReplyDelete